- Professional and college women's sports feature the world’s most talented female athletes. Yet they receive less than 10% of sports media coverage. This hurts their earning potential and opportunities for success. As an ‘ally’ for people’s financial well-being, Ally recognized an opportunity to underscore its brand promise through women’s sports by being a catalyst for meaningful societal change.
- Based on Tier One’s recommendation and strategy, Ally launched a campaign that quickly became a movement to create parity for women athletes by:
- Driving awareness of the inequity and opportunity
- Breaking the cycle of unfairness through bold and impactful actions, including making an industry-shattering pledge to invest 50/50 in men’s and women’s sports and moving the National Women’s Soccer League Championship game into prime time for the first time in history.
- Challenging fans, brands and media companies to join the push for “primetime-ification” in women’s sports.