JR. ART DIRECTOR with UX/UI Experience
Do you love to bring stories to life through sophisticated, attention-grabbing visuals? Are you deeply familiar with UX/UI design and popular CMS platforms like HubSpot and WordPress?
At Tier One Partners, we’re seeking a highly creative Junior Art Director with 4 to 7 years of experience, preferably in a content studio or agency environment, to join our team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive, and a sense of humor — but we’re really hoping to find someone with much more than that. We’re looking for a designer who …
- transforms complex or industry-specific concepts into engaging, visual solutions
- has a knack for juggling multiple projects at a time and is resilient to shifting deadlines and deliverables
- is self-motivated, well-organized, and able to give inspiring, creative direction to a team of designers
This position calls for a client-facing, detail-oriented designer who is ready to take on significant responsibilities in our growing Content Studio, including maintaining a high standard of quality on all their accounts and managing and nurturing team members for agency success.
Our ideal colleague is someone who can tackle all types of print and digital design including marketing collateral, website and landing pages, infographics, presentation decks, ad banners, social media and email graphics, logo development, and more. Front-end development experience a plus.
Desired skills and expertise:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Experience in designing websites for HubSpot, WordPress, and other popular content management systems
- Deep knowledge of UX design principles and ability to create UX deliverables such as user personas, site maps, wireframes, and user journeys
- Experience with project management and the ability to keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Skilled in typography, illustration, layout design, and color theory
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for both digital media and print
- Strong communication skills and an eagerness to collaborate with others
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines and design systems and libraries to effectively communicate brand identities
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, JS, or other programming language a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in working with us, please click here to apply.
Tier One Partners is a fast-growing, 20-year-old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent, and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.