social media manager
Tier One Partners is seeking a creative, highly motivated Social Media Manager with 2 - 5 years of professional social media experience, preferably in an agency or in-house role, to join our rapidly growing Content Studio. Prior experience in B2B technology (financial services, healthcare, financial technology, etc.) is preferred.
The Social Media Manager will play a key role in leading day-to-day client and agency social media management to ensure the delivery of outstanding results and client satisfaction, and to support Tier One's ongoing growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing social strategies and content calendars for client and agency social media channels, including conducting research and gathering insights for the creation of social campaigns
- A solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, and trends; products and services offered; key customers and competitors in the digital and social marketplace
- Conducting social listening for client and agency thought leadership to identify trends and influencers, inform social content, and support broader content programs
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing client and agency social metrics to provide guidance on engagement and participation in evolving social media channels; identifying and evaluating new opportunities as they pertain to the client and budget
- Ownership of community management and social media management for a range of accounts
- Working collaboratively with content and PR teams to ensure that client communications/marketing objectives and strategies are met
- Staying current with innovative approaches to social media management and strategies (e.g. new platforms, trending hashtags, management tools, best practices)
- Previous experience with social media management and CRM tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, HubSpot, etc.)
If you’re interested in working with us, please click here to apply.
Now in our 20th year, Tier One Partners is a women founded and led, full-service PR, content, and digital marketing agency. We work with innovators in B2B and B2C technology, digital healthcare, financial services, energy tech, and manufacturing to develop award-winning creative, data-driven strategies that propel them to industry leader status. From day one, we’re committed to earning our clients’ trust, sharing their vision, and embedding their purpose into everything we do. One team, advancing one mission.
Monthly culture activities include team outings and parties, happy hours, unique contests, and other events including our agency book club. We recognize outstanding contributions to client and agency initiatives with our quarterly peer-nominated “Indispensable” award and “Milestone” awards that provide cash bonuses to employees celebrating 3-, 5- and 10-year agency anniversaries.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes a family-friendly holiday schedule, unlimited PTO with annual minimums to encourage employees to actually take their time off, rainmaker bonuses, professional development stipends, wellness stipends, and office exchanges so we can keep our cross-office bond strong.
Just like a championship team, we hold each other to high standards and jump in to help when life throws a teammate a curveball. We create opportunities, celebrate our successes, stay open to feedback, own problems and solve them together.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.